The Benefits of a Charitable Foundation
- Eliminate all estate taxes
- Create your own charitable foundation
- Create trustee income in perpetuity for your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren
- Create the most money for your heirs and favorite charities.
- Premiums are tax-deductible.
For years, estate planning professionals have operated under the theory that reducing the size of the estate reduces the tax due on the estate. They focused on reducing assets through gifting techniques and using trusts. This merely reduces a portion of the estate tax that would be due.
The real concern should be centered on how to leave the most money and create wealth for your family and favorite charities instead of paying the least estate tax. If estate planning doesn’t focus on this, what good is it? The goal should be to maximize your wealth and eliminate costs and taxes while securing the future for your heirs.