Do you own an annuity?
- Are you satisfied with the performance of your annuity?
- Are surrender penalties limiting your options?
- Do you want to save money on your taxes?
- Are you concerned about passing tax consequences to your heirs?
Our Annuity Transfer Program provides these benefits:
- Immediate income tax deduction
- Fixed tax-favored income for life or a specified number of years
- Immediate or deferred income payments
- A new contract reflecting accumulated value*
- Reduction or elimination of applicable estate tax
- Reinsurance on most transactions
- The ability to support your favorite charities and other charitable causes worldwide
Bill and Betty Miller, ages 75 and 74, are unhappy with the earnings and performance of their deferred equity indexed annuity.
Their annuity is valued at $107,000 and has a cost basis of $100,000. The surrender penalty is 8%.* Bill and Betty can transfer their existing annuity a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) or a Charitable Installment Purchase (ChIP) in the amount of $107,000, which would provide:
(25 Year Payout)
|Immediate Income Tax Deduction||$37,751||$49,248|
*Annual payments continue for life.
Total payout based upon life expectancy.