Do you own stocks, bonds or mutual funds?
- Are you worried about market volatility?
- Are you concerned about losing your original investment?
- Would you like to sell your securities while reducing capital gain tax liability?
- Do you want to save money on your taxes?
Our Securities Transfer Program provides these benefits:
- Immediate income tax deduction
- Fixed tax-favored income for life or a specified number of years
- Partial elimination of capital gain tax on appreciated securities
- Immediate or deferred income payments
- Reduction or elimination of applicable estate tax
- Reinsurance on most transactions
- The ability to support your favorite charities and other charitable causes worldwide
Terry and Penny Weaver, ages 75 and 74, are worried about the fluctuations in the value of their stock portfolio. Their securities are valued at $100,000 and have a cost basis of $50,000.
Terry and Penny can transfer their securities to a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) or a Charitable Installment Purchase (ChIP) in the amount of $100,000, which would provide:
(25 Year Payout)
|Immediate Income Tax Deduction||$29,654||$40,029|
|Capital Gains Eliminated||$14,827||$20,015|
|Capital Gain Tax Savings||$7,413||$3,002|
* Annual payments continue for life.
Total payout based upon life expectancy.